Modern Christian artists consider themselves gods, which is essentially “an idolatry of creativity. The point of creating a work of art is ‘the shock of the new,’ creating something that hasn’t been created before, or doing something that hasn’t been done before.”
[Robyn deGroot]

Dec 15, 2008

Aunt KK

Kyson has learned to take pictures with my camera.

This is my sister Kandis who is here for a month from Austin.

She used to live across the street from me in Buffalo Gap.

She is so much fun... I am so selfish.

I wish some rich cowboy ( she has been watching the rodeo on ESPN) would sweep her off her feet and settle down with her nearby.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who else has commented about this blog but if you ever need someone who has some contacts into the pro rodeo world, holler at me. I was at Vegas at the same time for the World Series of Team Roping, which to me is just as exciting as the NFR. That's what I am planning to go back this year in 3 of them ropings. I also sent you an email on Facebook so holler at me about redoing my blog site. Take care.

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete