Modern Christian artists consider themselves gods, which is essentially “an idolatry of creativity. The point of creating a work of art is ‘the shock of the new,’ creating something that hasn’t been created before, or doing something that hasn’t been done before.”
[Robyn deGroot]

Jan 12, 2011

The Road Divides

I am an Artist. I am a Christian. I no not want to waste my life or time. I am confused.

My anxiety is cause by a sense that my heart is being pulled in two different yet good intended roads. All in for the Gospel... or All in for Christ-purposed Art.

This is my numbing subcontious quandry that surfaced and spoke it's name TODAY.

This blog is all about how I do what God wants me to do... no mater how I hate to "cast aside everything that hinders" Thus I am collecting various viewpoints and ideas related to this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment